For all the Legal stuff we must do to keep the world happy. Please read the following.
You are our customer. A primary part of our Mission and one of our main goals is to retain our customers by delivering outstanding customer service. We appreciate you choosing to bring your family and making Brazos Parking.…. Your Game Day Destination.
Keep in mind we are a privately owned facility and as such we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
PRIVACY / SECURITY
- We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We do not collect IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- We select the highest default settings when customers enter their personal identifiable information. If you misplace a coma, spell “Ave.” when your card issuer has “Avenue” your transaction will be voided. So be accurate, patient and understanding when you enter your credit card information.
- We never share any data and we separate the duties internally to further safeguard our customers identity and information. We never track customer activity.
- We never share any customer information with any party or affiliated vendor at our parking facility.
- Customers can opt out by paying by check or by not renewing their lease reservation.
- If you make a purchase on game day you will be asked to swipe a card/chip reader while maintaining safe social distancing.
- Our website has SSL Certificates for our security profile.
- All sales are final, no refunds.
- Management reserves the right to liberalize our refund/cancellation policy without establishing precedence. However, credit card processing fees and administrative fees will be applied.
- Management will consider requests for Refunds submitted to void a transaction. However, requests will ONLY be considered if submitted within 10 business days from the transaction date. All requests must be submitted in writing by: (1) email to email@example.com or (2) by USPS mailed to Post Office Box 1458 Waco, TX 76703-1458.
- There will be NO REFUNDS approved for transactions made less than 10 days prior to date of an event/entry.
- You are securing a reservation when you make a commerce transaction on our site. The reservation is for the “Annual Home Football Games” only and for the specific space(s) to be assigned by Management. We may have other options that become available, such as use for the Spring Green/Gold game, July 4th Fireworks, or community/city events. Opening will depend on demand, which may result because of limited parking availability at the Stadium. We reserve the right to offer entry and use of our site for these events to our Annual Guests first, prior to permitting entry and use of the site to others.
- Cancellations must be made within 8 days of the commerce transaction for events at least 30 days in the future, with no cancellations for transactions for events in less than 29 days.
- All transactions are based in the city of Waco, County of McLennan, State of Texas.
- “Hang tags” are normally mailed in advance of the “football season”. However, situations may occur where the “Hangs Tags” are lost in the mail or misplaced. In such cases, we may request that you use left lane at main entry gate for a substitute Hang Tag. You may also be asked to print an emailed hang tag and place upon your dash for entry.
Phone: (254) 717-3138
Mailing: Post Office Box 1458
Waco, TX 76703-1458
Physical: By appointment only
323 North 7th Street Waco, TX 76701